The HTC One has been quite the high end smartphone that really deserves the props for being such a high quality device in its class, but unfortunately, the Taiwanese company has not really managed to dig itself out of the rather deep hole that it is in at the moment although fingers crossed, that will happen sooner rather than later. After all, us consumers would not want to lose out in the smartphone race where flagship models are concerned, with different companies doing their utmost best to be better than the other, right? The HTC One surely deserves a sequel of sorts, and many have deemed it to be the HTC M8. The HTC M8 has already made an appearance over in the Wi-Fi certification database, where it will boast of both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, which is beginning to be the norm for most flagship models these days.
It does seem as though it will also carry the Snapdragon 800 processor alongside an UltraPixel camera, and BoomSound dual stereo speakers. It should also arrive with a far larger display, where rumors point to at least a 5” display, and in all probability, we should also see Android 4.4 KitKat run right out of the box alongside a spanking new HTC Sense 6.0 skin. The purported release date has been set at February 2014.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31: HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30: HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27: Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive