You have diehard fans on either side of the PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One debate. They can keep throwing arguments back and forth and the debate would never end. Both consoles have performed well in the market ever since they have been released, and both companies are working hard to replenish stock at retailers so that there is enough to go around when the holiday season arrives. A local GameStop was robbed in Indianapolis recently, and the robbers specifically asked for all Xbox One units that the store had. Since that particular store was sold out of Microsoft’s latest console, the two suspects settled for the second best option, in their opinion, the Sony PlayStation 4.
Two store workers present at that GameStop location were forced into a back room, according to the police report, and made to lay down as the suspects tried to zip tie the workers. The robbers were able to steal nine PS4 units valued at $3,600 and they also ripped a surveillance camera off the wall in the process. Police is investigating the robbery and it is entirely unclear why the robbers were specifically interested in Xbox One only. Perhaps they really were diehard fans of Microsoft’s latest gaming machine.
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-13: Survey Predicts 'Swing Gamers' Opting For PS4 Instead Of Xbox One
- 2014-02-24: Xbox One Price Cut Across The Pond
- 2014-02-13: NPD: PS4 Tops Hardware Sales, Xbox One Wins On Game Sales