We have heard the rumors that LG is planning on debuting a smartwatch of their own come 2014, and according to the recent rumors, it seems that we can look forward to the device being known as the LG G Arch. On top of that, the recent rumors have also corroborated earlier claims that LG could also be working on a fitness device of sorts which could be known as the LG G Health. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but some are speculating that the devices could debut either at CES 2014 or MWC 2014, but since we will be live at either event, we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for more information and will update you guys accordingly.
Smartwatches have definitely started to rise in popularity, with companies such as Motorola and Sony having released smartwatches of their own, and with Samsung hopping on board the bangwagon as well with their Samsung Galaxy Gear. In fact if the rumors are to be believed, we can look forward to more smartwatches come 2014 as tech giants such as Apple and Google have been rumored to be making an entrance into the smartwatch market with their own offerings as well. Either way it looks like 2014 could be an interesting year for technology and we are definitely looking forward to it!
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)