So come MWC 2014, Sony is expected to take the wraps off their new flagship smartphone, the Sony Xperia Z2, which has also been referred to as the Sony “Sirius” which is the device’s codename. In any case much like the Xperia Z1, the Xperia Z2 is expected to be somewhat camera-centric with an emphasis placed on the device’s camera abilities, and with that being said, thanks to photos that have made their way online, we can now compare how the Xperia Z2’s camera fares against the likes of its predecessor, the Xperia Z1.
It should be noted that the photos have been identified by their EXIF data so apart from that, there’s no way of telling if they really are from the Sirius device as it is possible for EXIF data to be faked. The photos also compare photos taken by the Xperia Z1 so it gives you a better idea of how much better/worse the Xperia Z2’s camera does. Based on what we can see, the Xperia Z2’s camera seems to fare better in brighter conditions than the Z1, while in darker situations, the Z1 looks to be the better camera.
However it is possible that the software used has yet to be finalized, so perhaps the real deal will be a different story, but in the meantime what do you guys think? Which camera do you think does a better job overall?
Next Story: Additional Red Nexus 5 Photos Surface
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-02-24 Sony Xperia Z2 Hands-On
- 2014-02-23 Sony SmartBand SWR10 Will Be Available In March
- 2014-02-23 Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23 XPERIA Z2 Tablet
- 2014-02-23 Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone