We have read about how Sony intends to prevent leaks of their upcoming handsets through a particularly easy method – by blocking benchmark apps from running on their prototype devices. It sounds like a no-brainer, doesn’t it? However, that move would not stop a potential leakster from shooting a photo of an upcoming device and sharing it with the rest of the world over the Internet. This is the case with the Nokia Lumia 1520V, where more live images of the device has hit the news.
In fact, it was spotted alongside the large Lumia 1520 in terms of size, where it pretty much looks like a pretty good replica of the Nokia Lumia 1520, except that it has been scaled down to a smaller size. Rumored hardware specifications of the Nokia Lumia 1520V include a screen size of 4.4″ with a 768p display, as well as a possible 2,370mAh battery, making it far larger compared to most of the other Lumia smartphones that are on the market – save for the Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 1320, of course. Well, what do you think of this particular smartphone? Normally, a leak like this would only mean one thing – the final deal is close to being released to the masses.
Next Story: Sugar-Powered Smartphone Might Be The Future
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-02-26: Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-12: Nokia Lumia 930, 630 And 635 Smartphones Rumored
- 2014-01-28: Nokia Lumia 1820 Could Be Announced Soon