Much of the hype surrounding the actual next generation gaming consoles has now died down. Gamers are now looking forward to the new titles that leverage the improved performance offered by said consoles. EA and Respawn Entertainment are set to release the sci-fi shooter Titanfall in the near future. This highly anticipated game will be followed by a “must-have” commemorative companion released by Microsoft. The Xbox One Titanfall limited edition controller has been unveiled today, it will go on sale the same day Titanfall launches for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
This controller is the result of a collaborative effort of the Xbox design team with Respawn’s art department. Lead Artist at Respawn, Joel Emslie, said that the aim was to develop a controller that feels like “a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into the players hands.” This wireless controller was inspired by the C-101 carbine that’s used by elite IMC Titan pilots of the Frontier in the game, it has been crafted to offer maximum authenticity in color as well as graphics. The Xbox One Titanfall limited edition controller costs $64.99, it will be available on March 11th in North America and March 13th in Europe.
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-03-17: Titanfall Reportedly Helps Boost Xbox One Sales In The UK
- 2014-03-11: Titanfall Launch Marred By Service Errors And Downtime
- 2014-03-10: Titanfall For Xbox One Sports 792p Resolution, Could Be Increased In The Future
- 2014-03-09: Titanfall Day One Update May Weigh 840MB