The Angry Birds franchise has just received the latest addition to its family – Angry Birds Stella. Stella, no doubt a female bird, alongside her friends have opened up an exciting new world which will further expand the Angry Birds universe by throwing in more fun and adventures. Stella and her friends have shared a great love for fun, adventure and creativity, where Stella’s story will send fans to other segments of the Angry Birds universe that have not been discovered before. In a nutshell, Angry Birds Stella happens to be all about inspiration, empowerment and other real issues, all the while reminding the world that having fun – the quirky kind, is also important to maintain a healthy balance.
We did talk about a possible Angry Birds announcement by Rovio soon just yesterday, but who would have thought that it would have happened so fast? Angry Birds Stella will offer a wide range of entertainment across multiple media, including games, animation, toys, books and other retail products. In other words, the cash cow for Angry Birds has not quite finished being milked just yet. How much longer do you think that interest in the Angry Birds franchise will sustain? I do wonder whether Rovio will be able to come out of Angry Bird’s shadow.
Next Story: Skype Chat Experience Enhanced
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-11-27: Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive
- 2013-10-24: Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Makes Its Way Onto The PC