Knowing that design sells, Lenovo targeted the fashion victims with its new elegant and ultra-thin S850. At 8.2 mmm, it is a hair slimmer than the Galaxy Note 3 and the new LG G Pro 2 (8.3 mm) for a smaller display (5-inch). The all-glass body comes in white and pink, and although we did not see the device yet, we expect this finish to makes the phone beautiful.
The S850 is powered by a quad-core MTK processor, features a 5-inch HD (1280×720) display, a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. For this mid-range device, Lenovo focused on the quality of the design and the camera, to deliver an elegant smartphone that snaps great photos.
This slim and lightweight smartphone will be great for people who like to look good without breaking the bank. The Lenovo S850 will be available in selects markets and at www.lenovo.com for a starting price of $269.
- 5” HD (1280×720) IPS touchscreen
- Android 4.2
- 8.2mm (0.32”) thin
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- 1GB memory, 16GB storage
- Dual SIM capable
- HSPA+ 21Mbps(DL)/ 5.76Mbps(UL), EDGE,GPRS
- MediaTek 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, Gravitation, proximity and light sensors,
- FM receiver
- WCDMA and GSM capable, Bluetooth 3.0
- 2000mAh (Li-Polymer) battery
Next Story: LG Does Not Do Windows Phone...Yet