The LG G2 Mini has had its fair share of rumors circulating around since December last year, and it was just yesterday when we received word that the LG G2 Mini has picked up Bluetooth certification, which means this is a very real handset by all accounts. To make things juicier, South Korean conglomerate LG has published a teaser for the LG G2 Mini on its official Facebook page. In fact, in the teaser image that you can see above, the back of this mini version of the LG G2 flagship is also paraded.
Expect the LG G2 Mini to be unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, later this year, where we think that LG would target February 24, which so happens to be the first day of the Mobile World Congress. That would be a wee bit more than 10 days away, so be patient and all concerning the LG G2 Mini will be revealed then, ranging from hardware specifications to hopefully, pricing and availability details. Do you think that the LG G2 Mini will be able to live up to its namesake as a smaller version of its flagship device? After all, other smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony and HTC have already taken the Mini route for their existing flagship models.
Next Story: Fake Flappy Bird Apps Run Malware Instead
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-02-25: WhatsApp Worth More Than $19 Billion: Mark Zuckerberg
- 2014-02-25: LG F90 Mid-Ranged Handset Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG F70 Mid-Ranged LTE Smartphone Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG G Pro 2 Hands-On Review
- 2014-02-20: LG G2 Mini To Have Three Hardware Variants