Based on all the teasers and rumors, we guess many have come to expect that at MWC 2014, Nokia will officially reveal the Nokia X. The handset does not sport the most powerful specs, leading us to wonder is this truly how Nokia wants its swan song to be like? Well rumors have suggested otherwise and claimed that Nokia has multiple Android handsets planned for 2014. Now thanks to additional reports, it seems that we can expect at least two more Nokia Android handsets after the release of the Nokia X.
One of the alleged devices is apparently known as the Nokia XX and is supposed to be a more powerful version of the Nokia X. As for the third device, it seems unlikely that it will be known as the Nokia XXX for obvious reasons. However the report claims that the third Nokia Android handset will be even more powerful than the Nokia XX and would most likely be Nokia’s flagship Android device, which is a little strange to be saying considering that Nokia will be bought by Microsoft, so for them to keep churning out Android devices does seem a little out of character.
However the Nokia XX and the third Nokia device will not be making an appearance at MWC. Instead the low-end Nokia X will be gracing the stage instead, with the other handsets rumored for a launch in May and June respectively.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-26: Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: Nokia XL Is Nokia's Third And Largest Android Device
- 2014-02-24: Nokia 220 And Asha 230 Announced