Earlier this month Microsoft released the much awaited Xbox One February update after it was slightly delayed causing it to miss its intended release date. The update brought improvements to content management and also allowed users to see on the home screen just how much battery life is left in the controllers. My Games and My Apps lists were dissected so that users could manage libraries more easily, the update also brought support for using a USB keyboard with the Xbox One. Microsoft is now inviting select Xbox Live members to test a preview of the Xbox One March update, which is to improve multiplayer and party issues on the console.
Xbox Live members selected to test previews of the Xbox One March update will also be able to do the same with future system updates as they become available. Microsoft looks for their feedback to ensure everything is copacetic and up to the mark prior to releasing it for end users around the world. They will receive the preview next week and will provide their feedback on a private forum. Microsoft’s Larry Hyrb, better known as Major Nelson, says that the update itself is going to be released for all Xbox One owners in early March.
Next Story: Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-04-06: Support For Xbox One External Game Storage Coming Soon
- 2014-04-04: Xbox One Security Flaw Discovered By 5-Year Old