Earlier this morning, we did talk about how the Samsung Chromebook 2 could arrive with a faux leather finish just like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but here are all the essential nitty gritty concerning the Samsung Chromebook 2 series that has just been launched. You will be able to choose from two different models, where they happen to arrive in 11.6- and 13.3-inch configurations, which will also bring along with it a slew of improvements to its predecessor in the popular Samsung Chromebook line, sporting faster performance, a longer battery life and a slim, light build enhanced that will be accompanied by a durable textured lid and elegant stitched design.
The 13.3-inch model will boast of a Full HD (1920×1080) resolution screen that would be easy on yours eyes as you use it to enjoy vibrant visuals for work, teaching and learning, and entertainment. The 11.6-inch model will carry a 1366×768 resolution count instead.
The Samsung Chromebook 2 Series will be able to offer users nearly instant access to everything that they need. Taking less than a single second to wake up from sleep, it cold boots in under 10 seconds. The energy-efficient Exynos 5 Octa processors from Samsung would pave the way for long battery life as well as effortless multitasking, where we are looking at up to 8.5 hours of battery life on a single charge, which should be in good stead for those at school.
Apart from that, the Google Chrome OS that comes pre-loaded with the Samsung Chromebook 2 Series would also auto-update itself regularly, ensuring that users remain on top of its software version all the time. Each of the new Chromebook 2 Series will arrive preloaded with a software package that has a value of over $100. Available later this April, the 11.6-inch Samsung Chromebook 2 and 13.3-inch Samsung Chromebook 2 will retail for $319.99 and $399.99, respectively.
- 2014-04-09: iFixit: Samsung Gear 2 Battery Easily Replaced
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Apple Seeks $2.2 Billion In Damages From Samsung
- 2014-04-08: Samsung Sues South Korean Publication Over Negative Galaxy S5 Press
- 2014-04-08: Man Puts A Hammer To The Galaxy S5, Gets A Nasty Surprise
- 2014-03-23: Samsung Chromebook 2 Boasts Huge Performance Increase
- 2013-12-30: New Samsung ARM Chromebook With Exynos 5 Octa Processor Expected In 2014
- 2013-03-25: Samsung Chromebook Series 3 Review
- 2012-10-18: New Google Chromebook from Samsung launched ($249)
- 2012-05-31: Samsung Series 5 550 Chromebook Review