You’ve probably seen many steampunk mods on various items over the years, and here’s another one to add to your list of steampunk devices – the steampunk Game Boy. It seems to have been done pretty nicely, and anybody to takes a glance at it will know that the theme is a steampunk one. Aside from the looks, the creator of this has also popped in the pro sound mod (increasing the output volume of your Game Boy), as well as changing the standard red LED light for an orange one. It took the better part of a week to complete this project, though it wasn’t mentioned how many hours a day was spent. Would you want to spend a week to make your Game Boy look cool again?
Next Story: Old Apple Tablet Prototype Design Appears
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- 2013-09-24: Tron Legacy-Themed Nintendo 64
- 2013-09-17: This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- 2013-06-19: Sony Xperia Z Gets Physical Shutter Button Via Mod
- 2011-04-05: Game Boy Color revived from the dead by the power of the sun
- 2010-01-20: Is This An iPhone Or Game Boy Advance?
- 2010-05-28: Nintendo Game Boy Soap is too precious to use