Apple is always famed for its innovative and beautiful product designs, and this latest concept design from ADR Studio, dubbed the iPhone Touchlamp, would certainly fit in well with the designs that Apple usually come up with, if not better. It’s an iPhone charging dock, but it also sports an LED lamp at the top, which can be controlled by the iPhone that’s docked on its base, allowing you to adjust the intensity and even what color lighting shall be cast, and all this can be done while the iPhone is still charging. The iPhone pictured in this concept device also seems to have a unibody design, which seems to suit an iPhone really well.RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iWatch Concept Takes Design Inspiration From Nike's FuelBand
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Concept Budget iPhone Rendering Makes It Look Less "Cheap"
- This All-Glass Mac Pro Concept Will Make You Drool
- Follow: Apple Inc, charger, concept, iPhone, led,
- Seen at: mobilemag