How do you want the next-generation iPhone to look like? Do you think it should be a totally new design, or do you think that Apple should just tweak the iPhone’s design slightly? We’ve dug up another concept design for a new iPhone, and considering that the iPad’s launch is just a few days away, it’s no surprise to see that this iPhone’s design has very obviously been influenced by the iPad. It’s rather cool to see an aluminum unibody design on the iPhone, and after the good response to the aluminum unibody design in Apple’s MacBook Pro line, it might actually be a cool idea to have an aluminum unibody iPhone. What do you think?RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Low-Cost iPhone Concept Rendering Looks Pretty Decent
- Former Apple Designer Creates More Subdued iOS 7 Icons As A Concept
- Is This What iOS 7 Could Look Like?
- Follow: Apple Inc, concept, iPhone, iphone 4,
- Seen at: redmondpie