Fancy an alarm clock that doesn’t tell the time before it is its turn to ring? Well, that’s the Woodpecker Alarm Clock for you – it has no clock face to tell the time, but it will be able to measure just how long you ahve been asleep, waking you up when you have had just the right amount. The way it does so is not through the loud blaring of an alarm, but instead imitates the sound of a woodpecker which more or less should work with the majority of folks out there. There are a couple of alarms available, one for the evening to inform you that it is time to go to bed, while the other is obviously the morning one to help you get out of bed. Good only for those with a set schedule, otherwise folks with various wake up times each day will have to look elsewhere.
- Researchers Develop Minuscule Windmills That Could Charge Our Phones
- SolarCooler Keeps Your Drinks Cold By Harnessing The Power Of The Sun
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- ROHM Solid Hydrogen Source Fuel Cell