Word has it that Nokia is working on rolling out the Z500 tablet that will come in either a 7″ or 9″ panel thanks to Foxconn, with around 100 engineering samples more than ready for testing. Could this be an ARM-based Z500? Who knows, really, until the real deal is rolled out. It would be interesting if this was a MeeGo tablet, as that might mean it should do pretty well in the market with the right price. Only time will tell, so it is best to practice patience as a virtue this time round.
Next Story: Underwear gets sweat-monitoring capability
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2011-07-07 Is TabCo a viral marketing stunt by Nokia?
- 2011-04-28 Nokia to create a tablet – but not just any tablet
- 2011-02-13 Intel MeeGo phone and tablet pictured at MWC