Word has it that Nokia is working on rolling out the Z500 tablet that will come in either a 7″ or 9″ panel thanks to Foxconn, with around 100 engineering samples more than ready for testing. Could this be an ARM-based Z500? Who knows, really, until the real deal is rolled out. It would be interesting if this was a MeeGo tablet, as that might mean it should do pretty well in the market with the right price. Only time will tell, so it is best to practice patience as a virtue this time round.
Next Story: Underwear gets sweat-monitoring capability
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2011-07-07: Is TabCo a viral marketing stunt by Nokia?
- 2011-04-28: Nokia to create a tablet – but not just any tablet
- 2011-02-13: Intel MeeGo phone and tablet pictured at MWC