What do you do when you want to keep a video recording of your sporting escapades but don’t want to shell out the big bucks for a sports camcorder? If you don’t want to fiddle with duct tape, the Rampant View accessory might be what you’ve been looking for. It’s not exactly the most elegant solution on the planet, but it’ll only set you back $35 and it works, so there shouldn’t be any complaints. It the picture didn’t give it away, you’ll be able to strap the iPod nano onto your helmet with the camera facing out. There even is a headphone pass-through, so you’ll be able to continue listening to your favorite tracks. Check out a sample video recorded by this setup after the jump.
Next Story: Dropbox For BlackBerry Drops Its Beta Tag
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-04-02: Return of the camera in the 7G iPod Nano?
- 2010-12-27: iPod nano watch clone
- 2010-09-10: iLoveHandles Turns Your iPod nano Into A Watch
- 2010-09-28: Apple iPod nano 6G costs just $45.10 per unit?