What do you do when you want to keep a video recording of your sporting escapades but don’t want to shell out the big bucks for a sports camcorder? If you don’t want to fiddle with duct tape, the Rampant View accessory might be what you’ve been looking for. It’s not exactly the most elegant solution on the planet, but it’ll only set you back $35 and it works, so there shouldn’t be any complaints. It the picture didn’t give it away, you’ll be able to strap the iPod nano onto your helmet with the camera facing out. There even is a headphone pass-through, so you’ll be able to continue listening to your favorite tracks. Check out a sample video recorded by this setup after the jump.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- Apple Patent Describes A Smart Dock That Is Always Listening To You
- Follow: Apple Inc, ipod, ipod nano,
- Seen at: technabob