Red Mr in Hong Kong is the first karaoke establishment in the world that allows their customers to have a field day with the Microsoft Surface, putting to shame those folks who are so proud of their iPads that they think it is the next best thing since sliced bread. In fact, the karaoke company has purchased at least 60 units of Microsoft Surface for their newest branches, hoping to touch 300 units by the time 2011 comes to an end. This is no mean feat, considering each Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch fifty-two-touch (as in multitouch) tabletop computing device that will deliver plenty of interactive fun. Multiplayer board games such as chess, backgammon and cards can be enjoyed without missing a beat amongst your friends, making this a highly social experience. We just hope that nobody in the karaoke joint goes loco after having a few pints more than usual, smashing up these precious devices in the process.
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm