After having been announced earlier this year, Yike Bike is finally available for purchase right now. If you’re looking for a compact, electric folding bike that’s lightweight and sturdy with its carbon fiber chassis, you can whip out your pocketbook and pay $3,600 for the privilege of riding the portable transportation device. The bicycle itself weighs 22 pounds and can move you at a pace of up to 14 mph for up to 6.2 miles on a single charge. The front wheel is the larger wheel, measuring 20 inches and the rear wheel is the smaller wheel at 8 inches.
- Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- Follow: bicycle, bike, electric,