After having been announced earlier this year, Yike Bike is finally available for purchase right now. If you’re looking for a compact, electric folding bike that’s lightweight and sturdy with its carbon fiber chassis, you can whip out your pocketbook and pay $3,600 for the privilege of riding the portable transportation device. The bicycle itself weighs 22 pounds and can move you at a pace of up to 14 mph for up to 6.2 miles on a single charge. The front wheel is the larger wheel, measuring 20 inches and the rear wheel is the smaller wheel at 8 inches.
Next Story: DISH Network Makes 3D Push with On-Demand Movies
- 2013-11-01: This Bicycle Uses A Hubless Front Wheel As A Storage Compartment
- 2013-06-17: Flying Bicycle Test Launch Finally Takes Flight
- 2013-03-21: Bike Headlight Used To Project Your Speed Limit
- 2012-10-31: Netherlands to install heated bike paths for winter
- 2011-12-05: 3D Surround Music Box makes bike rides more fun
- 2011-06-29: Concept Audi electric bike is sleek and minimalistic