It’s up to you whether you want to consider this as another hint that a Verizon iPhone will be arriving on Jan 11th or not, but we’ve found that Apple has reduced the end user selling price of its 8GB iPhone 3GS to just $49, matching AT&T’s latest pricing. The iPhone 3GS has been around since the summer of 2009, so it’s definitely not the latest phone around, but it’s still a cool phone, and at $49, you have to admit that it’s a very attractive offer. You might want to hang around a little while more and see if the Verizon iPhone does arrive or not before you make a buying decision, though.
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well
- 2009-11-08: $99 8GB iPhone 3GS For Christmas?
- 2010-02-04: AT&T Finally Allows 3G Streaming For SlingPlayer On iPhone