There’s no denying that there is a certain allure about Mercedes-Benz cars, but then again, we love TRON too. Now a Hungarian designer out there has come up with a concept vehicle dubbed the Blackbird that seems to combine a Mercedes-Benz and vehicles from TRON. The name of this concept vehicle actually comes from the fastest manned aircraft, the Lockheed Blackbird Sr71. If Mercedes-Benz actually did come up with such a vehicle, we’d be rushing to empty our bank accounts to pick up one of these.
Next Story: Gas turbine jetpack looks too hot to use
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-09-12: Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept to debut this week?
- 2011-06-30: Tron Inspired Concept Phone Of The Future
- 2011-04-07: Mercedes-Benz Concept A-class seemingly hails from the future