For those of you who’ve been waiting for a sneak peek at the upcoming Galaxy S phone from Samsung, you’re in for a treat. Samsung has just released a new teaser for the upcoming Galaxy S 2, and boy it sure looks slim. Besides a glimpse of what the device looks like, we can’t really tell much from the video, except that it’s a “secret” that’s meant to be shared. Towards the end of the video we get a side profile view that should have Galaxy S fanboys excited for this dual-core processor, AMOLED Plus toting phone. February 13 is the date that it will be announced at the Mobile World Congress, so keep your ears and eyes peeled. Hit the break to check out the Galaxy S 2 trailer.
Next Story: PlayStation Move coming to the PC?
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2011-05-03: Samsung Galaxy S II surpasses 200,000 pre-orders in Korea
- 2011-02-15: HTC Desire S unveiled at Mobile World Congress
- 2011-02-15: Webtrends release Mobile World Congress day 1 statistics