[DEMO Spring 2011] Websense Defensio provides a social media security solution that helps organization to automatically detects spam or inappropriate content on their Facebook page.
Websense Defensio, as well as the full family of Websense TRITON™ solutions, are based on the Websense Advanced Classification Engine (ACE) and the Websense ThreatSeeker™ Network. The company claims that with the two proprietary technologies combined, Websense provides user-generated content analysis enabling real-time protection. This will save a lot of time and resources to corporations and small businesses, now they will be able to automate the process of monitoring the pages for offensive content, instead of dealing manually with it.
Defensio is also showcasing its new “Scan my Facebook page!” button, just go to www.websense.com/facebook and click the “Scan my Facebook page!” button. Defensio will then analyze your corporate Facebook page and provide metrics reagarding the volume of malicious content, spam, and inappropriate language that resides on the page.
I need to see a demo to share how exactly the technology works, and what kind of protection it offers.
Next Story: Verizon HTC Trophy spotted
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2011-08-18: Websites like Hulu and MSN found to be using "supercookies"
- 2011-05-04: Cyber criminals exploit Osama's death
- 2011-03-22: China rejects accusations by Google
- 2011-03-21: Google says China is blocking Gmail