Google Mobile App that’s been around on iOS for awhile now has recently been given a facelift and a name change. The app is now called Google Search and it brings some new useful search features over to the iOS platform. The main feature most people will notice is the inclusion of a new toolbar when using Google Search. If you want to filter your search results into different categories like you can currently do on the desktop version of Google, this toolbar makes the job easier on your iOS device. All you have to do is swipe from left to right on the device and a toolbar will appear. Select what category you need and the results on the right will automatically be filtered according to your choice. Hit the break to watch a demo of how it works, and head to the Apple App Store to download the free app for your iPhone or iPod Touch now.
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Twitter Quietly Removes Option To Direct Messaging Anyone
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Facebook For Android Updated With TV Show Reminders
- Follow: apps, Google, iOS, iPhone, ipod touch, mobile app, search, update,