If you’ve always felt that your iPhone 4 camera’s minimum focus distance was a bit too far for your liking, especially if you like taking close up shots of small objects, you might want to check this device out. The Mini Microscope for iPhone does exactly what its name says – it turns your iPhone 4 into a mini microscope that you can easily carry around with you, wherever you go. It comes with a 60x zoom that not even your current digital zoom can match, and it even comes with LED lights to keep your subject lit while it is under the scrutiny of the lens (chances are, your phone will be casting a shadow over it). The perfect accessory to help you look at insects, plants and basically anything you need a zoom in on. It comes as a case cover that fits over the top half of your iPhone (you’ll need to remove your current case) and will set you back $50. Buy the Mini Microscope for iPhone.
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone
- Follow: accessory, iPhone, iphone 4, lens, microscope, photo, video,
- Seen at: redferret.net