And the best selling PlayStation Network game is…? Is it Final Fantasy VII? Not even close. It’s…Angry Birds. Rovio’s smartphone game that has players hurling frustrated birds at a legion of green pigs was the top purchased game on PSN in January and February. Seriously, who hasn’t already played this game a million times over? After conquering the iPhone, iPad, Android, PC and Mac, Angry Birds is now making a killing on PSN. And people want next-gen consoles? This is disgusting. As long as you – yes you – hardcore gamers keep plunking down the cash to pay for simple games like Angry Birds, games with higher production values will become fewer. There won’t be any value in developing games with rich graphics and complex stories. This, this Angry Birds madness has got to stop. Please. Stop. Buying. This. Stuff. Thanks.
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- Follow: angry birds, playstation network, rovio, video games, videogames,
- Seen at: destructoid