It seems that each holiday season for this year is going to get an Angry Birds expansion, and I do wonder just how much pressure the game designers go through to think of new methods and levels to keep millions of folks entertained, wasting their time away to achieve three golden stars for each level and unlocking golden eggs. This Easter season, mobile developer Rovio will continue with their aggressive Angry Birds expansion by offering a new set of levels that are due to arrive sometime next week. You will be able to find 15 new Easter levels, so expect Easter fixtures such as eggs and bunnies within the maps to add more variety and spice. Just how much more mileage does the Angry Birds franchise have? I’ve stopped playing since the Valentine’s Day version since it is more of the same ol’, and this isn’t no Pokemon for sure.
Next Story: Lenovo to release 23" home tablet this year?
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2011-10-19: Angry Birds hit 400 million downloads mark
- 2011-06-29: Angry Birds arrive on Windows Phone 7 at last