According to the latest post on the Windows Team Blog, Windows Phone 7 users on AT&T will have to wait a little longer for their phone’s updates. Apparently the Samsung Focus, LG Quantum and HTC Surround are still having their updates tested – a stage expected to be completed by early April. Since it’s already the 13th now, we’ve almost reached the middle of the month – this means the update should be released soon. How many of you are still waiting for the update, or have you used the ChevronWP7 updater on your phone already? Read the official blog post about the update delay.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: at&t, Microsoft, samsung focus, testing, update, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: windowsteamblog