Dropbox, the popular free cloud storage service for mobile devices and computers, has just been updated for the iOS. Many new features that improve the app on the iPhone and iPad have been included in today’s update. In case you didn’t know, Dropbox is a cloud service that allows users to easily transfer files to and fro different devices wirelessly.
The new version, 1.4, will now allow you to upload bulk images and video from your phone, and you can even choose which folder you want to save them in. The app UI has also been updated to make navigating from folder to folder, favorites, uploads and settings much easier. In addition, you can now import files from Mail, and other apps like Word documents. There’s also the inclusion of Spanish, French, German and Japanese native-language support. Dropbox just got a lot more international.
If you’d like to update your app, just head over to the App Store to update it, or download it if you don’t even have the useful app on your iOS device yet. Dropbox is available for free from the Apple App Store.RELATED
- Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- Man Slapped With $183,000 Fine For Participating In A DDoS Attack For 1 Minute
- Microsoft Entices Gmail Users To Join Outlook.com Through New Tool
- Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- Redesigned Facebook News Feed Might Not Be Released For Everyone
- Follow: app, dropbox, iOS, iPad, iPhone, update,
- Seen at: pocket-lint