Life is getting easier nowadays. Remember back in the days when you had to walk around pushing the lawnmower under the hot sun just to keep your front yard neat? Boy, times sure have changed. Husqvarna, the creators of the Automower robotic lawnmower have made it even easier to mow your lawn (as if it needed to be any easier). The company has just announced that their robotic lawnmower can now be easily controlled through the use of an iOS app.
Called My Automower, this app works with all Husqvarna Automower robotic lawnmowers equipped with a GPS communication unit. Through the app, users can start, stop and even track their robotic lawnmowers from halfway across the world. You can now be away on holiday on a beach somewhere in another country and still be able to keep your lawn trim when you get back. The app can also be used to track your Automower just in case someone comes along to snatch up your $5000.00 robot and you want to get it back. Head over to the App Store to download it now for free (robotic lawnmower not included).
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-04-23: Lettrs For iPhone Lets You Mail Physical Letters From Your Smartphone
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-03-05: Google Maps for iOS Receives Local Business, Friends Search Feature