When it comes to placing a TV in your home, it is often difficult to accurately judge where the TV will look the best, and from which location would be the most convenient for letting multiple people watch it at a correct angle. Panasonic Corporation recognizes this problem and has developed an iPhone app just for the job.
Called the VIERA AR Setup Simulator, all users need to do is place the AR marker on the spot where they want the TV to be and then look at it through the iPhone’s camera. The TV will then appear over there the AR marker is, giving the user a preview of what his/her living room would look like with the TV. Users can even walk around the “TV” and the different angles of the TV will show accordingly. And users can even choose from a whole selection of TVs, so they can find out the largest display they can fit on their shelf.
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-17: Navigon 2.0 Lands in the app store
- 2011-11-02: Meet The Tweet lets you follow Twitter feeds without an account
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)
- 2011-11-01: GarageBand now available on iPhone and iPod Touch