The pocketnow team really seems to be on a roll. They’ve gotten their hands on yet another leaked press shot, and this time it’s of the LG Revolution. LG’s upcoming Android phone for Verizon will join the ranks of the HTC ThunderBolt and Samsung Droid Charge as Verizon’s third 4G LTE-capable phone. With the date displayed on the phone’s press shot as May 25 – that may be the day we’ll see the phone being released or officially announced but nothing has been confirmed as of now.
The LG Revolution is one of the most awaited Verizon phones this year, as it might be the first Android phone to support Netflix. After all, you gotta make use of that 4G connection right? Hopefully we’ll discover more details in the coming weeks.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2011-11-17 Google confirms Verizon's Galaxy Nexus specs
- 2011-05-25 Verizon announces LG Revolution for tomorrow
- 2011-04-29 LG Revolution to come preloaded with Netflix
- 2011-04-12 LG Revolution spotted in the wild
- 2011-03-09 LG Revolution passes through the FCC