If you’ve always thought about purchasing the Apple iPad 2 iOS tablet, but didn’t want to plop down $499 without knowing what you’re getting yourself into, you might have done some research and looked around for iPad 2 reviews to help you make up your mind. But what if reviews weren’t enough? Playing with the demo unit at the Apple Store isn’t going to be enough for you to figure out if it’s a device you really need or not. And finding a friend who’s willing to part with his/her iPad for a few days just so you can test it is going to be extremely difficult.
Vernon Computer Source, the world’s largest supplier of IT rental equipment has the solution. The company has just announced that they will be adding the iPad 2 to their lineup of rentable computer equipment. Vernon Computer Source has already got the first iPad up for rental, so it looks like rental of the iPad has been successful enough for them to rent out the iPad 2 as well.
No word on pricing – you’ll have to call to find out, but you can head over to Vernon Computer Source for more details. Maybe then you’ll be able to make up your mind on whether you want to purchase the iPad 2 or not.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, ipad 2, rental, Tablet,