It looks like Sunday’s tweets from Chronic Wire turned out to be true after all. After deciding to stop selling unlocked iPhones awhile ago, it looks like Apple are going back on that decision and are now offering users the chance to buy an iPhone unlocked again.
The iPhone 4 is now being sold on the Apple Store website, as an unlocked device. Consumers can pick up the 16GB version for $649.00, while the 32GB version goes for $749.00. Other than the fact that the device is unlocked, it’s the same as the regular iPhone 4 phones that users have been purchasing on contract all this while.
One thing to note that, although it seems a bit pricey at first glance, the iPhone 4 unlocked in the US is one of the cheaper unlocked iPhones that can be purchased globally, which is good news for anybody who is planning to buy the device in the US to use it elsewhere.RELATED
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, iphone 4, sale, unlocked,
- Seen at: tuaw