T-Mobile sure is stepping up its game despite reports of AT&T interested in acquiring the carrier – it looks like it still has a lot of life left in it. T-Mobile has just announced the launch of a new super phone on its network, this time it’s the HTC Sensation 4G (or better known as the HTC Pyramid when it was just a rumor).
The HTC Sensation 4G will be T-Mobile’s most powerful smartphone when it reaches the network, with its large 4.3″ qHD display, dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 8-megapixel rear camera, front facing camera, DLNA compatibility, and a pre-installed 8GB microSD card for storage purposes. The HTC Sensation will also support T-Mobile’s HSPA+ connectivity (hence the 4G in its name) so you’ll have a fast phone to match your fast data speeds.
The phone comes pre-loaded with apps such as HTC Watch, for renting or purchasing the latest movies; HTC Listen, a music library; T-Mobile TV, a free selection of live and on-demand TV; T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik, and Slacker Radio. The HTC Sensation 4G will be available on June 15 and will cost you $199.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a 2-year agreement on T-Mobile. Any takers?
Next Story: Logitech New Color Collection
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2011-08-16: HTC Ruby to be renamed Amaze 4G?
- 2011-06-11: Walmart selling the HTC Sensation 4G early
- 2011-04-07: T-Mobile G2x officially priced with a release date
- 2011-03-22: HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-16: LG G-Slate given a video preview