T-Mobile sure is stepping up its game despite reports of AT&T interested in acquiring the carrier – it looks like it still has a lot of life left in it. T-Mobile has just announced the launch of a new super phone on its network, this time it’s the HTC Sensation 4G (or better known as the HTC Pyramid when it was just a rumor).
The HTC Sensation 4G will be T-Mobile’s most powerful smartphone when it reaches the network, with its large 4.3″ qHD display, dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 8-megapixel rear camera, front facing camera, DLNA compatibility, and a pre-installed 8GB microSD card for storage purposes. The HTC Sensation will also support T-Mobile’s HSPA+ connectivity (hence the 4G in its name) so you’ll have a fast phone to match your fast data speeds.
The phone comes pre-loaded with apps such as HTC Watch, for renting or purchasing the latest movies; HTC Listen, a music library; T-Mobile TV, a free selection of live and on-demand TV; T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik, and Slacker Radio. The HTC Sensation 4G will be available on June 15 and will cost you $199.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a 2-year agreement on T-Mobile. Any takers?RELATED
- Samsung SM-N7505 Listing Spotted Online
- On Device: WhatsApp Overtakes Facebook, Is Leading Mobile Messaging Service Now
- Windows Phone 8 Users To Get Mega Cloud Storage Too
- PingPong: Simple, Interactive, Free Q&A App For Teachers
- XOLO Q500 Is Powered By Qualcomm's Snapdragon Chipset
- Follow: 4g, Android, dual-core, HSPA+, HTC, qualcomm, sensation, sensation 4g, t-mobile,