Logitec Japan, not to be confused with Logitech, has recently unveiled their new set of Bluetooth wireless speakers for smartphones and what makes it so great is that it will work with pretty much any smartphone or tablet that has Bluetooth capabilities. It comes in at a rather compact size of 215 × 52 × 75mm but promise to deliver a huge sound power output of 7.5W + 7.5W.
The great thing about it is that you have the option of keeping it plugged in with an AC adapter or bring it around with you sans adapter as it is able to run on 4 AAA batteries. It also comes with a USB connector that lets you connect a commercially available USB cable into it and charge your device, especially if your device is able to be charged via USB such as the iPhone/iPod/iPad but we’re going to go out on a limb here and say that you should probably plug the speakers in with the AC adapter should you wish to charge your phone via this method.
It will retail in Japan for about 8,000 Yen which is about $99.
- MicroPointing's Miniature Mouse Fits On Just About Anything
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- NSA Collects Millions Of Email Addresses, Buddy Lists Globally
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- Samsung Accused Of Violating Labor Rights Of Employees In Brazil