Logitec Japan, not to be confused with Logitech, has recently unveiled their new set of Bluetooth wireless speakers for smartphones and what makes it so great is that it will work with pretty much any smartphone or tablet that has Bluetooth capabilities. It comes in at a rather compact size of 215 × 52 × 75mm but promise to deliver a huge sound power output of 7.5W + 7.5W.
The great thing about it is that you have the option of keeping it plugged in with an AC adapter or bring it around with you sans adapter as it is able to run on 4 AAA batteries. It also comes with a USB connector that lets you connect a commercially available USB cable into it and charge your device, especially if your device is able to be charged via USB such as the iPhone/iPod/iPad but we’re going to go out on a limb here and say that you should probably plug the speakers in with the AC adapter should you wish to charge your phone via this method.
It will retail in Japan for about 8,000 Yen which is about $99.
- 2014-02-28: MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2013-12-25: PKPKT Is A Bluetooth Game That Lets You Pickpocket From Bluetooth Phones
- 2013-04-17: Urchin Is A Water And Shock Resistant Bluetooth Speaker You Can Carry Around
- 2013-03-19: Retro-looking Kendall Speakers Adds A Touch Of Modernity With Bluetooth
- 2013-03-05: Gramovox Is A Gramophone With A Bluetooth Twist
- 2011-01-03: Blast your iPad music with iHome portable speakers
- 2010-08-16: Concept: TWIST Wireless Bluetooth Speakers