If you’ve ever had the desire to make your gadgets fit in with each other in terms of design, and you also happen to own a Mac computer, then perhaps this keyboard case will be the perfect companion for your iPhone 4 and your other Apple gadgets and computers. Granted it probably doesn’t look like a Mac keyboard as the keys are black, but the chiclet-styled buttons and the white background the buttons rest on, could probably pass off as a Mac keyboard, or you could fool your friends into thinking that it’s a new design by Apple.
What makes it so great other than its novelty value, is the fact that the keys can actually be pressed, giving you tactile feedback, so not only is it used for gags on co-workers and friends, but for those who just can’t keep their hands still, perhaps pretending to type out a word document or an angry e-mail to your boss on the back of your iPhone will prove to be rather fun, or even a stress reliever.
For those of you not digging the white and black combination, there are a multitude of colors for you to choose from, and the case will only set you back $12.94, so head on down to iWOWCases and order yours today.
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June