When it comes to offering the necessary protection for your precious new iPhone 4, you would go to great lengths to make sure that the handset remains free from scratches and damage “courtesy” of knocks, never mind that the Gorilla Glass used is capable of holding its own in the most part of everyday use. Well, MeeMojo has just introduced their latest billet aluminum iPhone 4 case which was specially engineered to combine the protection of an aluminum case while making sure that the handset’s functionality will not be restricted or compromised in any way.
Petar Todorovic, the owner of MeeMojo.com has this to say, “As much as consumers love the idea of an aluminum case, the constant disruption of the phone’s function caused by the metal was a real problem. We spent months perfecting the engineering, and once we found a way to make it functional, we went to work on aesthetics. Our designs are definitely attention getters, very unique and edgy. We couldn’t be happier with the results.”
Good for them, as this means you won’t suffer from dropped calls even when your iPhone 4 is encased in MeeMojo’s latest offering. This is made possible courtesy of a proprietary RF Neutral Polymer Isolator that lets an alloy material be used in a case without having to compromise on signal quality. While the normal price would be a hefty $149.95, the limited introductory sale price is going for a mere $89.95.
Next Story: Kinect Star Wars: Preview
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case
- 2011-11-23: Sexy iPhone cases will definitely turn heads
- 2011-06-22: Strapya does iPhone 4 with food cases
- 2011-06-21: Kapok iPhone 4 case
- 2011-06-01: iPhone 4 iPWN! Case