Are you a fan of camping, or driving about in an RV? Well if you are, or even if you’re not a fan, this concept mobile camper designed by NAU should still be able to catch your eye, and perk your interests at the very least. The Ecco Camper, as it’s called, is environmentally friendly, as implied by its name. The roof of the Ecco Camper is integrated with solar panels, which are used in order to power the vehicle, and combined with the 240V electrical outlet you will be able to recharge the vehicle without any issues.
As you can see in the picture above, the Ecco Camper’s roof has actually been expanded to reveal the solar panels, but when it is closed, the vehicle looks teardrop shaped in design, which allows for it to sit low and also adds aerodynamics. The vehicle is said to be able to accommodate up to 5 passengers, comes with foldable beds and a built in toilet, allow you to camp on the road in style and comfort.
The glass panels will also allow you to gaze upon the night sky, and even star gazing if you’re so inclined.
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2013-03-01 Volvo Introducing High Beams That Shade Light To Other Vehicles
- 2011-12-19 Cambridge Crude: liquid electricity
- 2011-08-30 Ford Evos: Cloud Connected Car
- 2011-06-28 Golden Gate Electric Camper Pod
- 2011-02-04 Hot Liner solar cookers: so you don’t have to start fires anymore