While Apple’s WWDC 2011 keynote will most probably take up most of the attention of journalists everywhere, that does not mean the whole world would stop for Cupertino – no sir, other companies, too, have their own agenda that they would like to push their products out to the market. Nintendo is not going to let something called WWDC be a wet blanket, as they promised that their next generation console will debut at E3. While many people might think that it will be nothing other than the Wii 2, Nintendo has an even better idea – it will just be called, “Nintendo”.
Yup, you read that right – there is no need for a Wii HD or Wii 2, but plain old Nintendo will do just fine. After all, the world has always loved going back to basics, ranging from music to fashion, so why not naming conventions as well?
You can then use “Nintendo” as a verb or as a noun – are you going to Nintendo tonight, or do you want to Nintendo?RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: e3 tradeshow, nintendo, nintendo wii, wii, wii 2,
- Seen at: playstation3news.org