If you’re tired of carrying around your HDMI or TV output cable with you every time you want to share content from your phone onto your friend’s TVs, we have some good news for you. Nokia has just released the Nokia Play To app which gives your phones DLNA capability. This technology lets you easily share content from your phone wirelessly to other DLNA devices, and in this case it’s usually the TV you want to share your files with.
All you have to do is connect to the same network as the TV, run the Play To app and start sharing media from your phone! It’s that simple. Of course you’ll need a Wireless home network and a DLNA capable TV for it to work – but if you didn’t have those then you wouldn’t be bothered with this app in the first place right? Nokia Play To is available now as a free app in the Nokia Beta Labs. Watch the video promo after the break:
Next Story: Google makes it even easier to find images
- Oppo Find 7 Specifications Confirmed, Reportedly Costs Under $500
- All New HTC One Wallpapers Apparently Leaked
- Samsung Isn't Facing Manufacturing Issues With Apple's A8 Processor [Report]
- iOS 7.1 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Finally Released
- Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor