Samsung has just announced a trio of unique Bluetooth headsets that will be sold from its website and at T-Mobile retail outlets and online store. Called the HM3700, HS3000 and HM1700, each headset is different from one another and is designed with different users in mind.
The HM3700 is a Bluetooth headset that works as a communication device as well as a headset for you to listen to music with. Normally it functions as a conventional noise-cancelling wireless hands-free device, but when you’re not using it to arrange important meetings or discussing big deals, it readily transforms into a stereo Bluetooth headset just by plugging in stereo ear buds. The HM3700 also supports voice commands for answering and making calls.
The HS3000 is a clip-on stereo Bluetooth headset that features Samsung’s Sound Alive enhanced stereo audio technology that makes calls easy to hear even in high-noise environments. It also transforms into a stereo headset just by plugging in a pair of ear buds for streaming audio from your Bluetooth device. It has an easy-access answer/call button and MP3 player-style music controls.
The HM1700 is a Bluetooth mono-headset designed for the more budget-conscious consumer. For folks who don’t need fancy stereo sound and just want a headset to make and receive calls – this one is for you. It also streams music by plugging in some ear buds, but again you’ll only get to enjoy mono-channel audio. However, the HM1700 headset can be paired up with up to two devices at the same time, which is optimal for people with more than one phone but don’t want to deal with having to use two headsets at the same time.
The HM3700 ($59.99) is available now at www.samsung.com, T-Mobile retail stores and at www.T-Mobile.com. The HS3000 ($59.99) and HM1700 ($39.99) will be available in the coming weeks from the same outlets as well.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2012-05-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 for AT&T and T-Mobile spotted at the Bluetooth SIG
- 2011-10-18: Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2011-09-28: Samsung announces HM7000 Bluetooth headset
- 2011-03-08: Turn your glove into a Bluetooth headset