If you’re a fan of physical keyboards, no touchscreen keyboard is ever going to replace or even come close to giving you the same experience. Fortunately there are a plethora of keyboards available for the iPhone to turn it into a QWERTY-keyboard toting device. SW-Box has just announced a new Bluetooth for the iPhone 4 called the kiBoard (pronounced keyboard).
What sets this keyboard apart from other similar cases is its thin form factor and security features. Before you pair it with your phone, you’ll have to enter a security code which ensures nobody can intercept your keystrokes. It also acts as a protector for your iPhone 4, keeping it safe from scratches and bumps, and it has cutouts that ensure you’ll be able to use all the capabilities of your iPhone 4 without having to remove the case (unless you’re thinking about sticking it into a dock).
The keyboard connects to your iPhone 4 using Bluetooth, and has a pairing and battery indicator to let you know the status of the device. It has a rechargeable battery that is charged by a USB cable (provided). 2 hours of charging lets you use it all day. The kiBoard is available now for $29.97.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, bluetooth, iOS, iphone 4, keyboard,