A lot of our smartphones and tablets and other electronic devices are starting to feature USB charging options, which means we won’t have to lug around an extra charger when we pack to go overseas but sometimes our USB ports are full, and so are our wall plugs, does that mean you won’t get to charge your device? An alternative would be this FlipIt! USB charger that we reported a couple days ago but if that’s not what you’re looking for, how about the U-Socket USB wallplug?
It is a fully functional wallplug except this time it features an extra two USB ports so, like pictured above, you could plug in your iPhone’s USB charger into the wall and charge it from there. Of course some assembly is required which is best left to an electrician or someone more experienced but if you know what you’re doing then you can get this U-Socket for $24.99 at ThinkGeek’s website. Alternatively you can check out this “For Dummies” video here.
Next Story: Bluetooth Headset Looks Like a Mini Phone
- 2014-04-03 Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02 USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13 dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10 Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-03-13 Folderix Flash Drive
- 2011-12-27 ego USB Case features a slide out USB flash drive
- 2011-12-22 Retro USB Mouse takes you back to the 80s
- 2011-12-05 Roll up Travel Charger is a convenient yet classy solution
- 2011-04-13 Coffee Cup Power Inverter juices up your mobile devices in the car