Barnes & Noble has just announced a treat for its NOOK for iPad users in the coming days. The world’s largest bookseller has stated that iPad NOOK customers will be able to access one of the largest selections of digital periodicals including more than 175 full-color, interactive magazines and leading newspapers. NOOK Kids for iPad app users will be able to access over 550 interactive children’s picture books through the newly updated app.
For users who are tired of only reading books on the NOOK app, this increase in selection will no doubt prove to be a welcome move to people who are looking for something easier to pick up and read than a novel. Users will have access to magazines like Esquire, Maxim, Forbes, Newsweek, Popular Science, ESPN The Magazine, the Oprah Magazine, The Washington Post, USA Today, and more. NOOK Newsstand periodicals are available for subscription at www.nooknewsstand.com with a 14-day free trial and via single copies.
As for NOOK Kids users, they will now have access to interactive books such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Curious George, Barbie and many more. To access these new selection of books and magazines, make sure you’ve got the latest version of the NOOK app or NOOK Kids app from the Apple App Store.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-02-24: Barnes & Noble NOOK for Android updated