Are you a fan of all things Apple? Perhaps you just like to collect pieces of history, in which case the prototype iPhone 4 is indeed a piece of history you might be interested in collecting. We all remember the drama of the iPhone 4 last year when someone left a prototype at a bar and all the buzz that it created. Well, if you’re looking to get your hands on an iPhone 4 prototype (we’re not sure if it’s the same prototype found in the bar), eBay seller Jtmaxo has an auction going on for it.
The phone itself apparently does not function fully, meaning it will not connect to iTunes or networks. In fact the seller has advised that you should probably purchase this device to use for spare parts. Either that or you just want a piece of memorabilia. It looks exactly like the iPhone 4 with the exception that the +/- symbols on the volume keys are missing.
As it stands, the bid is at $999,999.01, which we’re guessing is probably a joke figure since no one in their right mind will pay $1 million for an iPhone 4 prototype, right?RELATED
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- Follow: Apple Inc, ebay, iphone 4,
- Seen at: gizmodo