Tired of the default music player app on your iPhone? So are the folks over at Clever & Son who decided to come up with their own iPhone music player app called Panamp. With a whole new set of features to differentiate it from the default app, including a sleek looking interface, Panamp is a music playing app that attempts to improve the music listening experience on the iPhone.
Panamp is touted to have features such as Power Search (that allows you to locate your music quickly and efficiently), an improved Music Library (for sorting your music) and Dynamic Queues (to let you create playlists on the go). One cool feature about Panamp is the visibility of your playback controls no matter what screen you’re on – you can even access Panamp’s playback controls on your lockscreen.
And if you’re worried about compatibility – Panamp works with iTunes, existing playlists, iCloud, AirPlay, your headset remote controls, and iOS multitasking. Panamp is due to hit the App Store in two days (July 14th) in the meantime check out the demonstration video showing you what you can do with the app:RELATED
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Braeburn's acoustic iPhone 5 dock amps your phone's sound naturally
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording
- Follow: app, iOS, iPhone, music player,