T-Mobile’s upcoming Wildfire S has been spotted in the past, where some folks called it the HTC Marvel. Since it has already passed the FCC earlier this month, it makes perfect sense that this smartphone is really close to a commercial release – and here we have it, a leaked specifications sheet from T-Mobile about the HTC Marvel, or should we say, the Wildfire S.
The original HTC Wildfire was a mid-range Android smartphone that handled all the basic functions well – ranging from phone calls to messaging and email, but if you wanted to use it as a portable gaming powerhouse, any title with intensive graphics will stutter on that phone. How about the updated version? Read on in the extended post.
No idea on the kind of processor that will run in the Wildfire S, but we do know it will have Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box without having to wait for an update, a 3.2″ HVGA touchscreen display and a 5-megapixel camera. This should be priced as a mid-range phone when it arrives – are you excited yet?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-10-06: T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q are now official
- 2011-08-08: LG G-Slate gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb update
- 2011-08-08: T-Mobile LG Flip II spotted?
- 2011-07-19: T-Mobile myTouch 4G Gingerbread update test pilot program this July 20th
- 2011-05-04: HTC Wildfire S spotted in T-Mobile clothing