T-Mobile’s upcoming Wildfire S has been spotted in the past, where some folks called it the HTC Marvel. Since it has already passed the FCC earlier this month, it makes perfect sense that this smartphone is really close to a commercial release – and here we have it, a leaked specifications sheet from T-Mobile about the HTC Marvel, or should we say, the Wildfire S.
The original HTC Wildfire was a mid-range Android smartphone that handled all the basic functions well – ranging from phone calls to messaging and email, but if you wanted to use it as a portable gaming powerhouse, any title with intensive graphics will stutter on that phone. How about the updated version? Read on in the extended post.
No idea on the kind of processor that will run in the Wildfire S, but we do know it will have Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box without having to wait for an update, a 3.2″ HVGA touchscreen display and a 5-megapixel camera. This should be priced as a mid-range phone when it arrives – are you excited yet?RELATED
- Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- Moto G Reportedly Costs Motorola $123 To Manufacture
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Follow: HTC, htc wildfire s, tmo, tmob, tmobile,
- Seen at: tmonews