Love parachuting off the side of a mountain, or skiing in the snow, but don’t enjoy the silence that comes with the activity? Well, you could always put on some music, but most headphones just don’t stay on that well when you’re moving around a lot and at high speeds. Well, that’s where the Arriva Leo comes in. This new Bluetooth wireless rugged headset was designed just for people like you.
It is sweat and water resistant, is made of a touch flexible material and is designed to fit snugly into your ears and around the back of your head. There’s no need to fiddle with the controls on your phone or MP3 player that’s transmitting the music via Bluetooth as the Leo has control buttons that are easily accessible at the back of your head.
The best part about the Arriva Leo: it doesn’t cost a bomb. They’re decently priced at $60 (for a limited time), so in the event you lose a set or you somehow manage to destroy them – it wouldn’t be too painful on the wallet to replace. Check out the promo video:
Next Story: School in UK to offer iPad 2s to students
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2013-05-08: Bose Unveils AE2w Bluetooth Headphones For $250
- 2011-09-07: Beats Wireless headphones spotted at the FCC
- 2009-05-22: Solar Powered Headphones with Bluetooth
- 2010-02-10: Sennheiser PX 210 Bluetooth headphones
- 2010-03-22: BlueAnt T1 Rugged Bluetooth Headset