Love parachuting off the side of a mountain, or skiing in the snow, but don’t enjoy the silence that comes with the activity? Well, you could always put on some music, but most headphones just don’t stay on that well when you’re moving around a lot and at high speeds. Well, that’s where the Arriva Leo comes in. This new Bluetooth wireless rugged headset was designed just for people like you.
It is sweat and water resistant, is made of a touch flexible material and is designed to fit snugly into your ears and around the back of your head. There’s no need to fiddle with the controls on your phone or MP3 player that’s transmitting the music via Bluetooth as the Leo has control buttons that are easily accessible at the back of your head.
The best part about the Arriva Leo: it doesn’t cost a bomb. They’re decently priced at $60 (for a limited time), so in the event you lose a set or you somehow manage to destroy them – it wouldn’t be too painful on the wallet to replace. Check out the promo video:RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: bluetooth, headphones, leo, rugged,